Looking for something?
Shoot us your ideas, we can help.
Control 4 - Home Automation
What is home control?
With more and more smart electronics playing a central role in our daily lives, they deserve an even smarter role at home. Control4 has the mastermind solution, making it possible for virtually any appliance or device in your home to intelligently communicate with another—from locks to lights, doors to drapes—and you the ability to control them, no matter where you are.
Create the perfect movie ambiance in one touch. Tell your thermostat what to do from Thailand. Manage music in multiple rooms. Get a text when your teenager comes home. Control4 gives you flexible solutions to design the home automation system of your dreams on a very real budget.
Life’s better when everything works together. This is your home with a brain. A genius idea, indeed.
What do you want to control?
Whether home theater means a cozy corner of your living room or a screening room with theater seating, you’ll appreciate the flexibility of Control4 solutions when it comes to enjoying your favorite entertainment at home. Here are just a few examples of what you can do with Control4:
- Simplify your audio, video, and home theater components with one remote to control all.
- Turn your television into an elegant interface from which you can access and control your entire home.
- Access all movies in your multi-disc changer, iPod or NAS drive from one interface, and search by cover art.
- Create a one-touch scene to lower the lights and shades, plus adjust the temperature to create the perfect ambiance for movie night.
With our professional installation team, you can have the music solution of your dreams in just a few hours. Here are just a few examples that show how Control4 can bring music into every room in your house:
- Play music from multiple formats and sources, including radio, streaming music services, your iPod/mp3 player, an external hard drive or computer
- Choose to hear classical in the den, Blues in the kitchen, and rap in the teen’s room – all at the same time
- Access to online radio like Pandora or Rhapsody
Maybe you’d like to make the perfect ambiance possible in every room. Or perhaps you’re just looking for a few easy ways to save energy. No matter what your intention, intelligent lighting with Control4 is always a bright idea. Here are just a few brilliant examples:
- Have the lights in the house turn on automatically to welcome you home
- Program the lights to go on at sunset and off at daybreak, or set them to replicate your normal usage pattern when you’re out of town so it looks like you’re home even when you’re not
- Experience hands-free illumination when entering a dark hallway; motion sensors can make sure you never have to fumble around in the dark
- Program your lights to turn off automatically when a room is unoccupied for a certain amount of time
- Set your lights to a maximum level of 80%; your eyes won’t notice the difference but your utility bill will!
A little peace of mind goes a long way. That’s why Control4 makes it easy for you to enhance the safety and security of your home in a number of ways, including:
- Receive email alerts based on security-related actions, e.g. garage door left open, the security system is triggered, a window is opened, etc.
- Assign temporary security codes for the times/days when service workers are at your house
- Use IP cameras to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are
- Lock the whole house in one touch
- Access your security features from your mobile phone
- Program your lights to mimic your usual patterns to appear as if you’re home, even when you’re not
With Control4, it’s easy to take advantage of intelligent automation that contributes to a more comfortable home—and a more efficient planet. Here are just a few ideas:
- Program your shades and thermostat to automatically adjust for maximum energy efficiency based on the seasons, time of day or outside temperature
- Control your thermostat from any Control4 interface—even your iPhone
- Use dimmers, timers and occupancy sensors to reduce energy waste
- Use motion sensors to turn lights off automatically when rooms are unoccupied
- Program your pool and sprinkler systems to source water only during energy-efficient windows